Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EXCLUSIVE 1st Look: Vans x Kenzo Sneaker


Iconic Parisian label, Kenzo teams up with Vans to create a hot look just in time for the summer. 
For months there have been talks about the collaboration and now official images have been released. Dates have not been set just yet for these kicks to hit the shelves however, we do know it will be sometime this summer... so we will just call this an EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK!

With tribal and navajo prints in the forefront of statement pieces this season, I'm sure these shoes are sure to sell out! #WeApprove Do you? 




5 comments:

  1. I can get with these but only with jeans on a dress down day. Some patterns are very bold but I'm feeling less busy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really appreciate the retro patterns! I could see myself wearing these this summer. If paired with the right outfit I would be sure to make a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly... its a statement shoe not an everyday 9well unless you want it to be #DoYou). Vans are classics they never go out of style... this is just an intervention lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crisp, clean, natural fashion... IM DOWN!!! - @Kristerpher

    ReplyDelete