Monday, June 4, 2012

Blogger Spotlight: 1st Saturday's NYC

This spring I'm all into camouflage, floral inspirations and bright chinos... so I decided why not fuse them together for 1st Saturday's NYC at the Brooklyn Museum.  

I wore my favorite go-to denim jacket from Levis that I paired with a suede vest I purchased at a Goodwill store for $4.99 in Chattanooga, TN.
 
To throw in a contrasting pattern, I wore a thin OBEY camouflage sweater from Urban Outfitters for $9.99. Accompanying the green hue of the shirt, I added this forest green and tan fedora from Forever 21 Men. 


I've probably bought every color flower I could find at H&M to use as a brooch. They come in sets of 2 and retail for $3.49. I purchased the orange chinos from the same retailer for $59.90. 


  This bangle was actually made for me and has no value *priceless* (lol)




These tan Hawkins McGrill desert boots were purchased from Urban Outfitters for $19.99.

 I sprayed my flower with Chanel Bleu. Chicks like that type of stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment