Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[HAPPY 4TH] Stars + Stripes x Camouflage

BK was the move for the Fourth and what better way to show homage to our nation's independence than with the symbols of our American Flag. When wearing stars and stripes, try throwing off your entire color scheme with a print.

During [Trend Week] I highlighted camouflage as being the new black, essentially meaning "Black goes with everything". Not only does this new revised theory contribute to camouflage pants and caps but also shoes





I got these camouflage patent leather cap-toe slippers via palm beach shoe designer Stubbs and Wootton. I've been eyeing them since they were released for regular retail value at $450.00. All smart shoppers know anything that is hot will eventually go on sale and snagged them for a mere $225.00. Since their postal arrival, I think I've literally worn them everyday. Check them out and other GREAT slippers here




You've got to be a BRAVE man to wear a Red Sox hat in NYC. I admit they haven't had the best run of luck recently but as a kid they were always my favorite Major League team. I purchased this hat at Lids for $34.99. Check it out here


This amazing tee is via Topman for $40.00. The very popular men's retailer started off as just an exclusive online store but with sales soaring, they now have two store front locations in NYC and Chicago. If you are looking for unique stars and stripe tees, Topman will be your one stop shop. Check this tee out and others here


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment