Thursday, May 3, 2012

Adrien Brody x Lacoste

Lacoste has never been shy to put a popular face on the forefront of their ad campaigns. With the rise of Ardrien Brody's acting career, it was destiny that he too would be the new face of the popular brand. 
Black and white photos always make the simplistic things dramatic. 

I wonder does anyone remember when "alligator shirts" use to be sold in Walmart when we were kids? *raises hand* At the time I'm not sure if the name was Lacoste, or if the brand was still under the name Izod (I wasn't as designer savvy in my preteens as I am now) but I remember going school shopping at Walmart and my mom snagging me a couple of polos. I wish I'd known they would have grown so popular. 

Here are some behind the scene footage of the new Lacoste Spring/Summer 2012 “Unconventional Chic” Campaign with actor Adrien Brody. Photographer Craig McDean performed the shoot. Check out the new collection at http://www.lacoste.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment